AdsTerra

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Courtney Robertson

Born at Scottsdale, AZ, age of 28. 
Age: 28
Occupation: Model
Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ
What is your favorite memory from your childhood? Christmas mornings. One year I got the puppy I wanted and my sister got a kitten. My parents made the holidays very special for us. I probably believed in Santa for way too long.
Do you consider yourself romantic and why? I'm a hopeless romantic. Love is my religion. I'm in love with love. All I want is to find the right guy & love him forever.
What is your ideal mate's personality like? Warm, caring, amazing, sense of humor, flirty, genuine, keeps me on my toes, sensitive & has depth.
Fun Fact: On the hometown dates, Courtney set up a mock wedding to show Ben how she felt about him!




courtney robertson fitness


Hot Courtney Robertson Picture

Courtney Robertson, Wedding Dress

Courtney Robertson: Shameless Seduction!
 


No comments: